Results:

Bangalore India
Choose Something else...Pathetic Service
Jun 22, 2015 12:00 PM 25501 Views

Results:

You can choose to live with the pest but if you want to waste your time after people who have no value for your time and no idea of any kind of proper service, then choose to go for ISS Hicare.

Foirst of all they do not do a good job removing the pests and then you have to keep following up with them to get the job done.

They give appointments but seldom come on time and come whenever they want. They were good earlier when I got cockroach treatment done a coupld of times but since the last couple of times there service is really pathetic and I went for PCI instead.You can even look at an option of doing it yourself rather than go for ISS.

The technician who visited the place was very frugal in putting the medicine and I can see that as the only reason that cockroaches stayed back.

Also, I had to call up the helpline at least 4 times before they acknowledged that they will be sending someone and even after that the technician did not turn up on time.

Please select anything else but not ISS Hicare.As I mentioned it is a waste of time in addition to being a waste of money.DO NOT GOING FOR IT if you value both.

Hicare Services Pvt Ltd