Road Grip:

Turbo was the fun
Aug 13, 2006 07:23 PM 49233 Views

Road Grip:

I had a hero puch turbo sports (I sold it recently) and beleave me whenI sold it, its engine was working like brand new ! Inspite of my worst driving its engine never gave me any problem. I use to rev it to 40KMph in Ist gear and never drive it below 50kmph, I did all the stunts with it, made it jump, and hey it was a good wheelie machine too. Although due to this harsh driving it never gave me good milage but it was a great fun ! The only bad thing about its engine was poor clutch and false neutral. Don't expect electricals to be good also. Alloy wheels were good and strong but cannot accomodate wider tyres perfectly. The wind sheild (they call it) was also of poor quality, it use to break often or get loose. It was a headache. Front brakes were also poor and show poor responce. Rear brakes are good though.

Write a Review on Hero Puch