Road Grip:

Hero Motocorp

Prayagraj India
Unchi dukaan feeke pakwan! Never go for Hero Bikes
Nov 11, 2019 11:35 PM 1395 Views
(Updated Nov 11, 2019 11:32 PM)

Road Grip:

I bought this bike few months ago, picking it over honda bikes thinking indian company should be getting more customers BUT I am disappointed with the quality of bike, performance of this bike is very poor.

In starting I thought the bike is new so it might be not giving good performance, then I went for 1st servicing and that confirmed not even their bike is useless but their service and customer handling is very very poor.

They didn't fix my minor issues of bike, they didn't even wash my bike properly I could see dust, mud all over my bike and charged for engine oil and some other part changes.

I run my bike around 10-15km daily and I never drive over 45 km/h still my bike makes weird sound, they changed my air filter after every service, they don't fix any issues except some greasing and oiling .

My advice for everyone is never go for HERO bikes, spend some more money and get Honda or other bikes but don't choose this.

Hero Passion xPro