Road Grip:

Hero Honda

My daughters elder brother
May 11, 2012 12:45 PM 24244 Views

Road Grip:

I am using this bike from 1999. I and my daughter ( now 10 years) enjoyed riding a bike as lady which is difficult with other models. Being a Hero Honda product its spares are costly but long life. I spent very less amount on service and spares all these years may be hardly 6 to 7 thousand throughout this 13 years. It is having very good starting capabilities like in one kick ( my vehicle is kick start ). Trouble free vehicle. I might have changed only 4 spark plugs by this time.** My daughter call this bike as her elder brother. She tells she grown on his lap. She loves it and feels it as a living thing so much attachment. She dont want to sell / give up.

Yesterday she was so happy that some mechanic told he can repair it and he can do boring of the engine because to reduce the noise level.

Hero Honda Street 100 - DLX