Road Grip:

Hero Honda

Hero Honda The Multiutility Bike
Aug 13, 2009 12:16 PM 27459 Views

Road Grip:

I am from Nagpur I have owned Hero Honda Street since 1997 and I almost crossed 3 lakhs kilometer in 12 years with no maintenance and no repairs. In the first of my Street's life I have crossed 30K and my first servicing due was in three days. I have used it so extensively that I will recommend anyone to purchase this bike and I am still using in spite of using it very heavily.

There are no problems in this bike and it is very comfortable to control since it has no clutch and not having clutch is unique feature with manual gears that makes it more special. So I will recommend everyone to purchase this bike as you can stop at any gear on the spot without having need to reduce the speed and can change to neutral on stopping it.

It is a very trendy bike but due to its not so good cosmetic features it did not take the market with stride. So I am very much thankful to the Hero Honda Company and its Research and Development Team who have developed this genius bike.

Hero Honda Street 100 - DLX