Road Grip:

Hero Honda

NO CLUTCHES 2 JOY RIDE
Feb 10, 2006 12:27 PM 21114 Views
(Updated Feb 10, 2006 12:27 PM)

Road Grip:

LOOKING IN THE MARKET FOR A BIKE WHICH HAS ZERO PROBLEMS AND ONLY PICK UP AND FUN I CHOSE THE STREET. ITS SOMETHING THAT WILL BRING EVERYONE COMFORT WHOEBER RIDES IT.

I LIKE MOSTLY ITS PICK UP AND EFFICIENCY. IN THE BUSY ROADS WHEN THERE IS A LOT OF PROBLEM TO CHANGE THE CLUTCH THEN THE GEAR, THIS VEHICLE BECOMES MORE TRENDY TO USE BCOZ OF ITS EASY TO RIDE TECHNIQUE. JUST PUT THE GEAR U WANT AND ZOOOOM U GO,

AT FIRST WHEN I STARTED RIDING I WAS ALMOST FACING ACCIDENT BCOZ OF ITS TERRRIBLE ACCLERATION AT THE FIRST GEAR. LATER ON I BECOME HABITUATED AND NOW I BECOME THE KING OF ROADS WHEN I AM ON MY BIKE. ITS LOOKS MAY BE LIKE A MOPED BUT ITS STRENGTH MAY LOSE A BULKY BIKE, IF U TRY IT OUT IN THE BUSY ROADS I AM SURE U WILL WIN IN THE RACE, and in todays busy world its better to be ahead if only u have something coool within u, STREET IS THE COOLEST BIKE.

ANY STUDENT OR MARRIED WOMAN OR BUSY PERSONS WHO WANT TO REACH OUT TO THE EARLIEST SHOULD OWN THIS BIKE. ITS NOT FOR THE HEROES WHO WANT TO SHOW OF TO THEIR GIRLFRNDZ THEIR BULKY BIKE !!!!

ITS A GOOD ZERO EFFORT COMFORTABLE BIKE.....................u may try it out