Road Grip:

Hero Honda

Ahmedabad India
VERY RELIABLE AND SMOOTH.
Oct 18, 2007 04:57 PM 26738 Views

Road Grip:

Apoorva from Ahmedabad: I own this Red steet since 1997, 48000 Km driven with almost no repair expense except tyres, brake shoes and battery!Bike is very smooth and most reliable. Little delicate, so no friends forwarding...!

I have driven mostly in city, it used to carry two of adults with ease, nowadays its is having trouble to powerfully carry two. I think it needs replacement of piston. I use power petrol from couple of years and it is showing better mileage and smoothness. I wish Hero Honda will have some good trained personnel to service my bike. I have given to no road mechanic so far to attend to anything except puncture!

I have used extra width rear tyre lately and that was wrong decision. My bike has become heavy to run and consules more gas. Current avg is about 50KMPL. Excact 10 years of my usage I am quite satisfied with my Street.

Sad part is service, dealer has mostly shortage of parts like stand, plastic parts and headlight.

Poor Honda attention is the black side.

Hero Honda Street 100 - DLX