For Business

Road Grip:

Rs. 47,627 (Ex-Showroom)

MAHARASHTRA (Mumbai) India
Self start problems! please help!
May 01, 2009 09:00 AM 14036 Views

Road Grip:

I purchased a pleasure just four days ago.. Its giving me terrible self start problems now! It stops in the middle of the road after every two minutes! The engine stops when I stop halt at signals and I have to keep restarting!

If I try to hold the brakes and give a slight raise simultaneously then it does not stop but consumes a lot of petrol! But the engine shouldn't be stopping at signals in the first place especially since my vehicle is four days old!

I try to kick start it when I use it after a a long time gap but it refuses to kicks tart! This is the first time I am using a scooter and I don't know the technicalities..

Someone please help! Can anyone suggest what I should do? I mean I am obviously supposed to take it to the hero honda workshop.. But what do I quote the problems as? And what should I tell them to do? I am very confused someone please help!

Hero Honda Pleasure