For Business

Road Grip:

Rs. 47,627 (Ex-Showroom)

Thrissur India
Nice scooter with some flaws
Aug 14, 2009 09:23 PM 9320 Views
(Updated Aug 14, 2009 09:30 PM)

Road Grip:

We brought hero honda pleasure 7 days back. We brought it for my dad. I think, it is very nice and smooth to ride and its not heavy. I cannot comment on mileage, coz my dad drives really slow, still we are getting in the range of 40-50 kmpl, which is not that bad.

The biggest problem with pleasure, as everyone else has pointed out, is starting it in the morning. My dad is still to get the hang of it. Normally it starts after 2-3 kicks after applying choke. But sometimes it really gives a good workout to your legs. Being a scooter made for ladies, it is really unfair. After that, self-start works just fine for the rest of the day.

The headlights! The upper's focus is I don't know where. The dipper's focus is fine. But I would say headlights are okay.The front basket is, well! good for nothing, except for small items.

In all, its a good scooter and a pleasure to ride, but not good for ladies, unless of course they don't mind kick starting it in the morning. Believe me, sometimes it really gets on your nerves. I know this coz I'm the one who starts it for my dad everyday.

Hero Honda Pleasure