Road Grip:

Rs. 47,627 (Ex-Showroom)

Hyderabad India
Great Scooter
Jul 17, 2007 06:25 PM 4283 Views
(Updated Jul 17, 2007 06:29 PM)

Road Grip:

I am used to Bikes like JAWA, YEZDI & BULLET.

I was not able to drive these "Gearless Gizmos" coz every time I went for "CLUTCH" these Gizmos "STOPPED" as the left hand lever was a "BRAKE" !!!!.

In view of above when my wife suggested buying a scooter driven by  "Priyanka Chopra" ; I was skeptical.

In fact we had to wait for a week or so till a RED one was available.

Now, after initial trouble of getting used to "Gearless Gizmo" ; I am the one who is using the scooter daily to go my office.

Now I am not sure that I will be ever able to drive the Geared bikes.

Except for Fuel Consumption ( Its too early to tell; as the Technical people of Hero Honda have assured me that the scooter will perform well after third servicing.)

Incidently I looked up the review of the scooter on "Mouthshut.com"; when 18 of the 18 reviews recommended the Hero Honda Pleasure.

Thanks are due to Mouthshut.com and the 18 people who wrote a review.

P.S. **One last point: The Hero Honda Pleasure is not for GIRLS only ; even the old GUYS like me are finding it useful.

Hero Honda Pleasure