Road Grip:

Hero Honda

Super Cool Bike
Dec 10, 2011 04:29 PM 7403 Views

Road Grip:

This review is about the New PP that comes with digital meter console and cornered on the fact it is 100cc ...I bought it on Aug 2010 after considering and browsing lot of options includes twister, Pulsar 135, unicorn..(in all the categories). I chose PP only cos of mileage (proven with the passion plus) sacrificing both power and pickup of other 135/150 cc bikes... Thanks to the reviews been posted here about PP for firming my decision on PP. Now , the bike is clocking 6500 kms and serviced four times .

For the first 1000 kms I have never crossed 45km/hr as it is instructed for the better engine life.. but after that I realised that I cant go further 5 0 km/hr.. got a horrible engine sound and stuck and had to hit service centres more than 5 times to get it corrected.. But still it struggles to go past 65 km/hr. Thanks for the hectic service..(Expecting to cross 60km/hr is normal for any 100 cc bikes)

In the whole 65k kms, my mileage have never crossed 50 km/pl at an average speed of 50km/hr.. This one really forced me to write this review as my expectation was around 60.. (Again expecting 60km/l is normal for any 100 cc ).. I have heard from my other friends using new PP facing the same mileage problem as me.. I still wondered about this fact!!!!

Hero Honda Passion Pro