Road Grip:

Rs. 57,700 (Ex-Showroom)

Hero Honda

The best 150 cc bike one can get in the market
Jun 12, 2012 07:08 PM 14854 Views
(Updated Oct 21, 2012 10:50 PM)

Road Grip:

This time with the review of my HHH --- Hero Honda Hunk.

As I cannot write another review from my account (drawback in Mouth shut site) I'm updating my old review .

I have bought the Hero Honda Hunk 2 months back and completed 2500 kms by now.

And I intentionally delayed to write my review as I wanted to let you all the correct and genuine information after riding bike for considerable amount of time.

In one statement,

--- Just take a ride on HUNK and while you go on it you will feel a King of Road, Your heart will fully float with all PRIDE and Happiness---

Lets come to more in detail,

• Smooth ride :Awesome engine (it is as smooth as Unicorn)

• Comfort of ride : even I travelled around 150 kms one day and no problem at all

• Reliability:  No problems at all

• Speed : very good pick up and there is no shake at all even you go at 80 kmph

• Control : you can really play with this on road. You will not feel the weight at all.

• Mileage : it give 47-49 kmpl in city roads itself if u maintain at economy 40-60 kmph.

• Top looks: Hunk shrouds are awesome and its elegance is visible.

• Service : As you all know Hero Honda service is awesome.

• Self start was awesome, just a feature touch will start your HUNK even in cold temperature.

Known and very minor problems:

• Gear down issue , it is a known issue in Hunk but it is not visible every time.

• Heavy weight , Not a Issue. only you will feel when you need to take the bike out of low parking area.

• Head lamp , I think entire HERO bikes needs to look into this section but it is good enough for night ride.

• Side stand , Not that much effective. you will feel very insecure that it will feel while you park your bike on not good surface.

• Hunk logo in Steel symbol is very feeble. Not a issue. You can stick that with Fevi quick.simple. (I have seen in 3-4 bikes)

• No kick start, I never feel that it is needed until now.

• RPM controller, I'm not sure what it is called knob which will control minimum RPM while start, helps not to off in traffic.

every time it automatically rotate and  I think this is only with my bike or so.

These might not big issues but I wanted to share. If you compare the other 150 cc bikes with their own negatives these are nothing.

Verdict: HUNK is an Awesome Bike in the 150 cc segment. If you need a powerful, stylish with performance and comfort definitely go for this.

Hero Honda Hunk