Road Grip:

Hero Honda

Visakhapatnam India
Undoubtedly Awesome
Sep 22, 2012 07:21 PM 20785 Views
(Updated Sep 22, 2012 08:22 PM)

Road Grip:

Everyone around me asked me not to go for Hunk, as it did not appear anywhere in the Market and its a failure. I even dint use to like the older version. But the new one really made me go crazy with its looks and the advanced features. So, gone through a lot of reviews on the Internet and I got it against everyone’’s wish. But after I purchased the bike, they r shocked to see the new look and said it looks good but Performance?? I said, soon will answer you people with the performance result as well. I started believing in Hunk right from day 1s ride itself. The Engine is so smooth and its very heavy enough to have good control on speed biking. I just love speed biking.

Who cares for the resale value, if you purchased it to use it for a longer period. After a long period, any bike will almost have the same resale value. Isn’’t it?

Also, my dealer not only gave 5 yrs warranty for the Engine, but also for the rest of the parts excluding Tyres, Chain Spockets and physical damage. They believe on their bike, so they dared to give the warranty for 5 yrs on all the parts which no other company cant give!!!!

Believe me guys, you will just love Hunk from the ride 1 itself. Its awesome and any one can fall in love with it.

Its very strong n sexy!!!

Hero Honda Hunk