Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

M/S Mohana Automobiles 79/31, Wall Tax Road, OPP. Wood Warf, Surya Narayana St, Kalmandapam, Royapuram, Chennai 600013, TN

Hero

+91-1800-2660018

Manasarovar Honda,Velachery,Chennai : Dio purchase
Nov 20, 2013 06:36 PM 6456 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

This is about my worst purchase experience I have faced with'Manasarovar Honda' - Velachery, Chennai  and I am putting down my experience here with them.

Vehicle: Honda DIO

Showroom: Maanasarovar HONDA 2 wheeler showroom, Velachery, Chennai.

Address: No. 105  Velachery Bypass Road

Velachery -600042

Ph: 22592421, 22592422

Visited showroom in Mid of August, 2013 and paid a booking amount of 1000/- for Honda Dio.

Got a call in second week of September about availability of bike and for full payment.

Made full payment in 2 days and submitted all the required documents. Promised for the delivery of vehicle with registration in 10 days.

My plight with them starts now. Called them every 3 days to know the update, and every time they will forward call between different people and every one will promise the delivery of vehicle in 3 days. And it has passed for 21 days like this.  There was never a call back from them at any point of time in the 21 days and every time I call them, will say we will call you back sure.

The complaint  contact number with in the showroom didn't worked at all. Its a void number.

Called the South Zonal office number in chennai of "HONDA"  and explained the situation to'SALES MANAGER'. Only after this I got a call from Velachery showroom and assured me of delivery in 2 days. Else I don't know how many days I would have waited further.

So around after 25 days of full payment and a total of 60 days after booking, I have received my vehicle that too so many calls and hassles. They never care for customers. There is not a single apology from them. They just show off their faces as if they are doing a favor to us.

There is no escalation matrix of complaints for this showroom. No one cares for you, after you make a payment. Also they over charge for the mandatory accessories and no body listens to you. The answer I got is, its like that only. Those are their prices.

I posted a review in sulekha around 20 days ago about the same and it never got published in there under their business.

I thought there should be some way to put down my views and let every one knew about the same and posted the same in mouthshut.

Write a Review on Hero Honda Dealers - Chennai