Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

M/S Mohana Automobiles 79/31, Wall Tax Road, OPP. Wood Warf, Surya Narayana St, Kalmandapam, Royapuram, Chennai 600013, TN

Hero

+91-1800-2660018

Hero's Bike are Awsm
Oct 08, 2016 02:52 PM 5670 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I am fated to journey hand in hand with my strange heroes and to survey the surging immensity of life, to survey it through the laughter that all can see and through the tears unseen and unknown by anyone.

Name one hero who was happy."

I considered. Heracles went mad and killed his family; Theseus lost his bride and father; Jason's children and new wife were murdered by his old; Bellerophon killed the Chimera but was crippled by the fall from Pegasus' back.

"You can't." He was sitting up now, leaning forward.

"I can't."

"I know. They never let you be famous AND happy." He lifted an eyebrow. "I'll tell you a secret."

"Tell me." I loved it when he was like this.

"I'm going to be the first." He took my palm and held it to his. "Swear it."

"Why me?"

"Because you're the reason. Swear it."

"I swear it, " I said, lost in the high color of his cheeks, the flame in his eyes.

"I swear it, " he echoed.

We sat like that a moment, hands touching. He grinned.

"I feel like I could eat the world raw.

Madeline Miller, The Song of Achilles

There are no heroes.

Tags: game-of-thrones, heroes, monsters, sansa, sansa-stark

Hazel squinted. "How far?"

"Just over the river and through the woods."

Percy raised an eyebrow. "Seriously? To Grandmother's house we go?"

Frank cleared his throat. "Yeah, anyway.

Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune(The Heroes of Olympus, #2)

Tags: frank, hazel, heroes, jackson, neptune, olympians, olympus, percy, son, zhang

Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me.

Fred Rogers

Aphros nodded, a glint of pride in his eyes. “We have trained all the famous mer-heroes! Name a famous mer-hero, and we have trained him or her!”

“Oh, sure, ” Leo said. “Like…um, the Little Mermaid?”

Aphros frowned. “Who? No! Like Triton, Glaucus, Weissmuller, and Bill!”

“Oh. ”Leo had no idea who any of those people were. “You trained Bill? Impressive.

Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena(The Heroes of Olympus, #3)

Tags: aphros, hero-training, heroes, heroes-of-olympus, leo-valdez, mermaids, percy-jackson-and-the-olympians, the-little-mermaid, the-mark-of-athena

In a room where

people unanimously maintain

a conspiracy of silence,

one word of truth

sounds like a pistol shot.

My own heroes are the dreamers, those men and women who tried to make the world a better place than when they found it, whether in small ways or great ones. Some succeeded, some failed, most had mixed results. but it is the effort that's heroic, as I see it. Win or lose, I admire those who fight the good fight.

No, what he didn't like about heroes was that they were usually suicidally gloomy when sober and homicidally insane when drunk.

Terry Pratchett, The Color of Magic(Discworld, #1; Rincewind #1)

Dalek: I will talk to the Doctor.

The Doctor: Oh will you? That's nice. Hello!

Dalek: The Dalek strategem nears completion. The fleet is almost ready. You will not intervene.

The Doctor: Oh really? Why's that, then?

Dalek: We have your associate. You will obey or she will be exterminated.

The Doctor: No.

Dalek: Explain yourself.

The Doctor: I said, "No."

Dalek: What is the meaning of this negative?

The Doctor: It means, "No."

Dalek: But she will be destroyed!

The Doctor: No!'Cause this is what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna rescue her. I'm gonna save Rose Tyler from the middle of the Dalek fleet, and then I'm gonna save the Earth. And then—just to finish off—I'm gonna wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky!

Dalek: But you have no weapons, no defenses, no plan.

The Doctor: Yeah! And doesn't that scare you to death? Rose?

Rose: Yes, Doctor?