Road Grip:

New Delhi India
Hero Honda CBZ XTreme ES
Dec 10, 2015 11:56 PM 6458 Views

Road Grip:

This bike is good and market response is also very good. It has good feature and having 5 gears with Disk Brake and control systems are excellent . Speed of this bike is fabulous. Tyre grip is designed for good balance. Side mirrors are also very good. Lighting system is enhanced then earlier Xtreme version. Mileage is also improved now. It's 156 CC bike.

Thanks Hero Honda who designed it Good Brake system is used which control balance while speed is high. The speed can be increased up to 0 to 60 Km in one minute. I have CBZ Xtreme   2007 model and still I am using it for 50 KM on daily basis. I love my bike that's why did not sale it yet while it has already run for more than 1.2 lac KM and most of the parts have been replaced twice or thrice but pickup of this bike is still remain same as per earlier.

So many people have told me to sale this bike but I always ignore to sale it because this bike is not only bike since it gave me opportunity to work smooth as well never gave false or accident. I really love it and I will never sale it. it have give me a pleasure like friend.

Hero Honda CBZ XTreme ES