Road Grip:

Pune India
Bike...Not worthy
Nov 24, 2017 08:03 PM 2115 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

Hey I want to share my experience of using hero honda CBZ bike which brought by my elder brothe. Sometimes I used to ride his CBZ extreme bike which is offered with a dashing dashboard having 3 dials, one for the speedometer, one for the rpm indicator and another for the fuel indicator.

At the heart of the Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme lies an air cooled, 4-stroke single cylinder, OHC, 149.2 cc engine which delivers a maximum output of 14.4 hp at 8500 rpm and 12.8 Nm of torque at 6500 rpm. On the other hand, the stopping power is assured by front 240 mm and rear 220 mm discs.

this combination of bike features makes CBZ extreme a good bike, we think.

but my experience is something different that when used to ride bike in most crowded area of pune I.e peths, tulashibaug, shivajinagar and swarget.

whenever I stuck at signal I am habitual to turn key off. What happens sometimes is bike dont get start immediatly. I think it gets more time to ignite and hence slow pickup.

average of bike is not too good that m brother disappoints using it.

bike parts are of low quality, within one and half year parts need maintained.

lights become so dull that I can not see beyond 15-20meters.

they have given dashing dashboards looks sporty but what use of that if its not showing correct records.

I would suggest dont buy this product.

thank you!