Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Pune, India India
What?!
Sep 22, 2015 06:55 AM 9113 Views (via Mobile)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

That was the reaction I gave after watching the trailer. It's a remake of the original Hero, which doesn't make sense. Nobody wants

a remake of a movie that was released about 20 years ago. Times change, tastes change.

Having nothing to do, I went to watch this movie, expecting to have a good laugh over the still prevailing idiocy of our Bollywood filmmakers. The film wasn't even cutely dumb or dumb-ly cute. It was simply dumb.

The actors were. I don’t know what they were doing. The boy was dancing, the girl was pouting. The performances of the actors were below average. I'm strongly questioning their survival in the industry. The story didn't make any sense. I am still waiting for someone to tell me why was

There a need to make a remake of an old movie. The movie worked fine in those days, now it won't. They should've known that.

After a lot of, "what's happening?" and "why is it happening?" I managed to leave during the interval, since I couldn't bear the torture being inflicted on us by the film, anymore.

It's a sad, dumb and fail attempt at making a remake(our Bollywood experiences that a lot anyway so this movie wouldn't turn their spirits down) and I still mourn over having wasted my time and money on this one.

Hero (2015)