Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

TC 1845(7) & (10), Sree Dhanya Castle, Near Kowdiar Square, Kowdiar, Trivandrum 695003, KL

Maruti Suzuki

+91-471-2720152, +91-471-2720153, +91-471-2720154, +91-471-2720155

trivandrum India
Helpline:no use
Jan 26, 2011 10:48 AM 4181 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I am writing this to inform you all that the 24 helpline they provide and the help they promise to offer is all bullshit.

Unforeseen circumstances, I was stranded on the road with both my back tyres ruptured right at the middle of traffic.I managed to park it by the side of the road and I dialed the helplne no.

The lady picks up and connects me to concerned person.

I tell him my problem but then the guy replies:"we will only help u if u have spare tyre at the site.I still have not understood how ami supposed to have 2 spare tyres always...however, i asked him to pls enquire and try get a spare tyre at the site n we shall get my car to ur workshop n I will but new tyres and replace it...he still sid he cant help...but then when I requested him many times he said he will enquire and het back to me....its almost 24 hrs now, ...he has not replied.

Finally I managed to get it done somhow. So nutshell...i dont trust these guys anymore..i was pretty happy with their service but helpline is all bullshit.

Hercules Automobiles and Service - Trivandrum