Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

TC 1845(7) & (10), Sree Dhanya Castle, Near Kowdiar Square, Kowdiar, Trivandrum 695003, KL

Maruti Suzuki

+91-471-2720152, +91-471-2720153, +91-471-2720154, +91-471-2720155

Experience with Herculues
Sep 10, 2009 05:20 PM 4001 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Till date I have a good experience. I bought my Wagon R from Herculues. Did my first service too here. I found it satisfactory till date. It is almost 2 months I have been dealing with them. I bought my car through email correspondence to be very frank as I was mostly out of station. I send out a quote request to all the 3 dealers in Tvm, only Hercules responded. The ASM there was very cooperative and got the vehicle on the exact date I wanted it to be delivered.

Service also is also good so far. I am sure about the service charges going forward!. Cooperative mechanics. Of course as anyware there are some minor fall outs. They accept their mistake if you point out. Till date I have a good experience.

Hercules Automobiles and Service - Trivandrum