Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

HERBALIFE - AFRESH ( Dextox plus energy drink)
Feb 12, 2017 02:04 AM 44441 Views (via Mobile)

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

So as to start with this HERBALIFE excellent product Herbalife AFRESH I would like to say that am using this product since 2 years and am way more energentic, relaxed and healthy than I was before using it! This nutrition supplement is basically a powderly formed drink which helps in detoxification of our body which means removal of all the toxins formed inside our body. Plus of it is also an energy drink which gives us energy n feel more light and relaxed. So everyone must have it for your good health. Since because I was in wight loss programme so I had to had it 20 spoons per day with more water.warm and cold mix literally like tea.and for those who has to maintain their weight 5 spoons a day and for who has to gain weight.10 spoons a day. It also comes in four different flavours like lemon, ginger, elaichi, cinnamon. Mine favourite is lemon.what would u choose guys?

Herbalife Afresh Energy Drink