No 4, Near Tamabaram Railway Station, Rajaji Road, Tambaram, Chennai 600045, TN

+91-44-22266500

Chennai India
" Nice Hotel and Excellent Restaurant "
Apr 14, 2015 09:13 PM 2936 Views

We would have visited this almost more than 5 time under various occasions including personal, with relative and party.

Well Henkala hotel has both stay and restaurant.  We haven't stayed here but only has food at the restaurant here. The Restaurant both dine and Buffet.  Buffet is only for people staying and for parties.  Both veg and non veg food is available here.

Location - The hotel is located at Tambaram west just close by the Bus terminus.

Interiors and exteriors - I am not sure about the hotel Star but the hotel and restaurant looks like 3 stars.  Very good interiors.  The hotel has enough parking space to park cars and bike.  The Restaurant Interiors are great.

Food - we have had both Dine and Buffet and food at both of them are excellent.  Their are wide range of variety food available there to order. And for buffet for party, u can request them the list of veg and non veg food to be served in the baskets.   So all in all, Food is Yummy.

Service - Its little late and not great as expected.  Well this is common with most of the stay integrated restaurants.  They mostly serve the food late.  But thats no the problem with buffet.

Price - Well pricing are nominal for most of food but some foods are little pricey.

Well as I said erlier, I have not stayed in the hotel, But with the service and food offered at restaurant one can guess how good the stay would be.   I would say, it would be good.

Overall, Again, a restaurant with yummy food.   Highly recommended.!

Write a Review on Henkala Hotels - Tambaram - Chennai