No 4, Near Tamabaram Railway Station, Rajaji Road, Tambaram, Chennai 600045, TN

+91-44-22266500

kanchipuram India
Good & bad experience at Hotel Henkala
Feb 26, 2016 01:12 PM 1313 Views

It was a weekday, evening around 4.30 pm. Myself and my husband went to Hotel Henkala's restaurant. Only one table was occupied and it was us. We had never been to this hotel before so we were not aware when restaurant will be rushed.

Good because: Oh my God! Such a beautiful Hotel to see from Outside. Good food with reasonable price, Well furnished and neatly arranged tables and chairs.

Bad because: We were only 2 people seated there and every staffs attention was towards us. They started show actions with each other, laughing at us for no reasons. We actually wanted to leave the place immediately. One of the staffs showed signal to my husband asking if he wants drinks.

Immediately we googled for its review on safetyness. And it was safe. My suggestion is to go to hotel Henkala during weekend or in weekdays after 6.00 pm. Be little careful when you choose to go to hotel's like this.

It may not be useful for so many but people like me will be really be helped with the review on my experience

Write a Review on Henkala Hotels - Tambaram - Chennai