Parking:

Never Buy from Helios
Feb 12, 2018 01:00 PM 1647 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

PLEASE don't buy anything from Helios. I was on my way to Jammu and bought a watch as git for my father from their store at Mumbai domestic airport. The salesman talked so much about Titan quality and international brand that I bought a watch for Rs. 10, 345/- This was the worst buy of mine ever. The watch didn't work even for a day. You wind it and it will work for sometime and then stop.

And the response from helios was pathetic. Their behavior before I bought and after I bought the watch was extremely different. They didn't care. They won't reply my emails or pick my calls. And when I did speak to them they sought to distance themselves by saying we don't have a branch in Jammu. My nephew in Jammu was made to run from pillar to post. Even contacting Titan didn't help so much and finally after more than two weeks and with Titan help I could get a replacement. Helios didn't help at all. So unless you want to go thru the same harassment please stay away and avoid this brand.

Write a Review on Helios The Watch Store - Pune