15, Hotel Westin, Mind Space IT Park, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081, TS

+91-40-33462384

Hyderabad. India
Not a good spa
Nov 19, 2017 11:19 AM 1250 Views (via Android App)

Hi friends this is khaled from Hyderabad, today I am going to review about havenly spa which is in madhapur, Hyderabad.

Recently I visited heavenly spa for a regular massage session as go for massages in many spas over the year.

I could not find this spa easily as it located inside of a narrow lane.any how I reached the location and could not find parking space as it was alreafy occupied by few cars wrongly parked.

I went in spa, reception approach me and asked me about my wish.so I informed them I need to have a deep tissue massage as I do have pain in my back.

We went in the spa room it smells bad and very dim light was on.

Massage started and I feel that they are not experienced staff availbale in this spa.

They are very unprofessional and was asking personal things about me and my family background which I did not liked.

They should be professional at work and should not talk about customers personal life.

Any ways I did not like the massage and even the staff was not trained in what they are doing.

Over all I can say is please dont visit this place as it is waste of money.

Heavenly Spa - Madhapur - Hyderabad