90-A, Next To Holy Family Hospital, Hill Road, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050, MH

+91-22-26435361

Not only bakery but meal stuffs good as well
Apr 25, 2015 11:34 PM 2544 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Apr 25, 2015 11:34 PM)

Hearsch bakery has to be one of my best hangout spot in Bandra. This place is much better as compared to A1 bakery which is located just opposite to hearsch bakery.

They believe in the principle that you serve things that your best at! I don't fear trying new stuffs here as I'm sure that whatever they serve would be good. The food is good in taste or I could say excellent.

I've tried Chinese as well as other dishes. The level of hygiene that they maintain is good and its situated a but inside and that works in its favor.

There isn't any ambiance as such but I would say maybe they can arrange for some chairs outside their bakery.

The food takes time once the order is placed reason being that this place is always crowded and hence delay in order.

No home delivery and this has to be biggest drawback as people have to come and take away stuffs or eat there itself. Another fear is that while standing and having stuffs from here crows and other animals can poop in your food so beware while your having food standing outside.

Maybe they can increase their area.

I would say that this place is good for light bites as well as lunch and dinner.

I would recommend people to order take aways rather than having here itself. Recommended!

Hearsch Bakery - Bandra - Mumbai