22, Cherrysons, St Cyril's Road, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050, MH

+91-9833895857, +91-9820154550

Healthy food!
Jun 25, 2015 02:55 PM 1536 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jun 25, 2015 02:55 PM)

They really do serve healthy treats here. I was recommended this place by my sister. And I really found it a good one.

The ambience of this restaurant is good they have arranged everything well they have separate sections for veg and non-veg. They do not provide us with dine in facility bytb you can take away your food.

They serve Bakery and Desserts.I hade taken banana choco chips muffins from here. They were very good in tatse and healthy too at the same time chocolaty also.

I have tried sugar free caramel pudding and strawberry firni which was quite amazing like seriously sugar free desserts can tatse soo well.

Also I have tired choco chips cookies here which are heave. The cookies are very crunchy and tasty.I love this place it's a bit expensive but that's okay for an healthy treat.

Healthy Treats - Bandra - Mumbai