Health Kart's Delivery Schedules Are Unreliable
Apr 16, 2014 04:45 PM 4628 Views

I placed an order for a few skin care products on Healthkart.com on 10th April 2014. I was waiting for the delivery of the products, and its today that I gave them a call to check the status. To my surprise, their customer care executive informs me that the product will get dispatched today or tomorrow and I must receive it in another 6 days time!

They mentioned on the site "Dispatched in 1-3 days", now what does this sentence mean? I interpreted that I must receive the order in 4-5 days. On questioning him further, he explained that dispatch and delivery time are different.

They haven't mentioned any delivery time on their website coz of which I got misguided.

Being in health care business which is sensitive, how on earth can they be so slow?

Final take- its their petty discounts that might attract buyers, but enjoy them only if you have enough time to wait.

I have cancelled my order, the refund obviously will be further slow- so lets wait!

Healthkartplus.com