Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

raebareli India
Tired of greasy and oily hairs, try this
Oct 17, 2015 05:40 PM 1627 Views

Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

This is a perfect remedy for greasy hairs and dandruff. Head and shoulders is the best in business. No doubt in that.I bought this a while back to use just as a general scalp health shampoo. I bought it at the same time as the Clear brand for dandruff(not sure if I have dandruff, but I don't wash my hair all that often since it is a bit dry, but build up will occur on my scalp after some time).

I like the Clear a lot more. However this is really working for me. I  think it really does everything different to my scalp, but the smell is nice, it's a good generic shampoo, I feel clean after using it. I had used a citrus scented one previously and felt very poor.I don't understand the'lower' buy back rating. This shampoo makes my hair silky and shiny AND it effectively got rid of my scalp problems(itching, occassional abrasion). Using it feels like I'm actually using a cleansing conditioner: you don't get a whole lot of lather and your hair feels more buttery after using it; I even find that I need less conditioner.

The shine this product gives my hair is awesome and it smooths out my shafts too. I will stick to this greasy Head and shoulders for a long time. My hairs look so better now than they ever were. My advice is to use this and it will surely show results

Head & Shoulders Greasy Hair Shampoo