Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

Howrah India
Very Effective Product
Mar 10, 2017 02:05 PM 7689 Views (via Android App)

Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

Head and Shoulders is one of the best brand for Shampoo and it has been in market for long time but it is still in good position for it quality of product.

I have been using Head and Shoulders Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for more than 2 years and I am really satisfied with its performance. I had a problem for having dandruff few year ago. I had used many different product to get relif from this problem but wasted time and money and finally getting a lot of sugession to use this shapoo. I strted using it and I can see the the result after use of 3-4times. I realised that I worked properly. No need to extra care for using it. I have used it thrice a week and 50% of dandruff was repaired after using it for 2 week.

I got it as the right option against dandruff problem. It has no side affect and it contains very good quality of product as it is a trusted brand for long time in the merket.

I had very rough hair and also had hair fall problem. It also worked on that and it make my hair smooth and silky. I has a nice light and attractive fragrance and it lasts for a day.

Its MRP is 250/- for 340ml but I purchased it for 200 rupee from a online e-commerce site. I love to use it and it cares for my hair very well.

Thank you for reading my review. I hope I helps you.

Head & Shoulders Anti-Dandruff Shampoo