Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

Head & Shoulders is a shampoo of my choice.
Nov 27, 2003 04:27 PM 3293 Views
(Updated Nov 27, 2003 04:31 PM)

Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

I was tired of dandruff, since I got married in last April. Me & my wife used many home based tricks but helpless.

H&S is good shampoo but it takes away your hair while you wash. Otherwise it clears dandruff very well. Please remove that hair removing part & will be very good product in Anti Dandruff shampoo segment. One needs to apply twice a week. My hair shine after use. Its good feeling.

But lot of competition is there in the market from Herbal shampoo's. But my experience is different. I Used one herbal product which didn't cleaned my dandruff as well I lost much of my hair. Since than I decided to use the Head & Shoulder shampoo only and will continue to use it. Goodluck!

I am just thinking if head and shoulder can work out the problem of hair loss while using it could be very good product. I recommend this shampoo to all my friends who has a problem of dandruff.

For extra shine and smell after use is also unique and pleasant.

Thanks