Ease of Use:

May 06, 2010 12:33 PM 2575 Views

Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

So im a college student and recently I ran out of my regular shampoo. So I started using this shampoo that was randomly in my shower one day in the bathroom. I felt weird using it because it wasn't mine but I figured hey why not you ran out of shampoo and u need some so go for it. So I put it in my hair and I washed it out of my hair. I went back to my room and I dried off my head with my brown towel. immediately I saw a big difference. I was like wow my hair is soft, arturo. That's my roommate's name. hes cool. and can grow a great mustache. for the last week I've been using the sauce (the shampoo).

What a difference. I cant believe wat it did to my hair. im a changed man. I have confidence and swagger and its all due to the shampoo 2 and 1 conditioner. I cant wait to show all my friends wat it did for me and wat it could potentially do for them. thats all. im out. head and shoulders 2 and 1 shampoo and conditioner for life. Bingo bango I want to play a banjo.

Head & Shoulders 2 in1 Shampoo