Road Grip:

Rs. 13,87,263 (Ex-Showroom)

Suzuki

Pune India
Reviewing on Suzuki Hyabusa: (King Of Super Bikes)
Jun 12, 2017 12:41 PM 6370 Views

Road Grip:

Hi Friends This is Sagar again, Today I am Reviewing on The KING OF ALL SUPER BIKES the one and only Suzuki Hayabusa 1300.

I heard about Hayabusa is the Fastest Bike on the Planet when I was small kid, and from the only I fall in love with this Beautiful Beast. Many years pass, Many Super bikes come and go but the Busa(Hayabusa) still on the Number One Spot in Fastest Bike & in my heart as well.

Some Busa's Reality

1) Busa will give you around 305-320kmph of top speed which is enough to top your adrenaline.

2) Busa Runs on 4-cylinder, 4-stroke liquid cool engine which generates 1330cc with 130-135nm Torque.

3) Taking about mileage:P(Fuel Hungry Bike) Busa will give you 8kmpl in city & 11kmpl on highway.

4) If you are driving this bike for long periods then you don't Need to go for GYM because you need lot of power to handle 265kg Beast.

5) Whenever you go out with this beast Just look around because Busa will catch everyone eyes.(Appealing)

6) If you want Busa in your garage then it will cost you around 13 to 15Lacks.

Hayabusa 1300