Handy:

Faridabad India
Electric Kettle
Sep 23, 2015 05:25 PM 1290 Views

Handy:

I  am very specific for my kitchen items, specially the electronic appliances so was the  case with this kettle  . 3 years back I  got this item, an electric kettle and till now no complain I have  got  yet .I prefer  lukewarm water for drinking purpose  and  using  the  LPG or the natural gas again again is cumbersome . I preferred an electric kettle for the same which comparitively reduced  the usage  of natural resources .

Its  been of great use to me to heat or boil the water, make  my tea coffee, warm the milk, boil the veggies, make soup and even to boil the corns, the list is endless!

It has mad  my everyday household chores so easy and simple .The design  is trendy . Kettles with capacity more then this are also available in the market but I prefered a small one.Its made up of stainless steel with a detatchable base .After its usage I observed it keeps the  thing hot for a quite long time .It has an automatic machinery to avoid overheating .

The quality is really good and its durability, its working well past 3 years .Its easy to  clean and I find my kitchen chores made easier with the help of it .

In short a good product, recommended for all the kitchens.

Havells Travel Ease 0.5 L Kettle