Internet Speed:

Help & Support:

Customer Care: +91-18004193114

Pathetic Hathway Broadband
Dec 10, 2020 05:17 PM 276 Views
(Updated Dec 10, 2020 05:19 PM)

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Help & Support:

I have been using internet for such a long period but the worst/pathetic service I received is from Hathway. Whenever I face any issue I raise a request and irony is that the request takes 7-10days to get resolved and they don't even extend the service of how many days my data was interupted. But they do followup with you regularly during your renewal period. I raised a complaint 4 days ago and still i'm waiting for the issue to get resolved. The best part is they have a toll free number but interesting part is they keep you hold for 5-6 months and when you are about to be connected to the executive the call automatically gets disconnected. Then why the hell you guys give customer care number. Neither your whatsapp number works, neither Customer care number, neither twitter, neither emails. How do we can speak to you?

This is the service ID -07122020B704953