Internet Speed:

Nov 24, 2020 02:56 PM 144 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Help & Support:

They are bunch of frauds who are very good in luring the customers with their sugar coated promises like high speed, good connectivity and what not, but the real game starts after making the payment. The sales team will stop picking the call and once in the blue moon if the call is picked the entire blame is diverted to technical team, if you will connect to their customer support team they have the single solution of every problem" sir we have raised the complaint and our team will connect soon.

I think I am wasting my time by writing about them but its humble request and sincere advice to everybody that never ever select these cons as your service provider.

Best Features:

slow speed

irresponsible staff

no after sales service

frequent disruption in services etc.

no department knows the whereabout of technical team

1257640975 is my account id.(I wanted to take few names but don't need to stoop that low because of some retarded individual but to whom so ever I talked in this company lies blatantly)

Hathway Broadband