Academics:

Alumni Network:

CBSE

Affordable Quality Education
Jun 01, 2019 12:29 AM 296 Views
(Updated Jun 07, 2019 03:02 PM)

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

I have a very good opinion about Harvest International school as my daughter is studying there for the last 2 years. We took admission in this school as we heard many good reviews from other parents whose kids are going here.

Good infrastructure with all modern amenities. Teachers are experienced and handle the subjects well. Periodic tests are taken regularly and parents are notified about their child's progress in meetings. Parents are also involved in the cultural programs conducted by the school.

PTM meetings are conducted regularly and parents are often asked feedbacks about school functioning, class functioning or transportation-related problems. The feedback that we have given was taken seriously and it was implemented after discussion with the management. Very supportive management and administrative staffs.

Fees is also not on the higher side and it is quite reasonable.

Overall I am happy with the functioning of the school. Definitely not a business-minded school where the only intention is making money and not on the quality of education.

Write a Review on Harvest International School - Sarjapur Road - Bangalore