Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

CBSE

Perception is better than reality
Jan 12, 2019 06:35 PM 3242 Views (via Mobile)

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

My both the kids use to study at Harvest International. When we taken admission for the kids just like other parents we were impressed with infrastructure of school. But as the kids start going to school you start understanding and experiencing how bad is the quality of teachers . Aim of management is to just hire teachers at low cost irrespective of the quality. Even came to know from ex- teacher who was staying in same apartment complex that attrition of teachers is also very high due to internal politics.

After keeping my kids in the school for 2 years I just shifted them to other school. But during those 2 years I just came to realize that they are not being taught well and books/methodolgy being followed were also not great. when you talk to management they are not bothered as due high inflow of admission.

Better to keep away from such schools who just thrive on perception building and actual content or reality is different.

Harvest International School - Sarjapur Road - Bangalore