Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

Nice Experience
Mar 26, 2020 05:41 PM 357 Views (via Mobile)

Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

I would like to say something about Harvest Cherubs Montessori located in the posh area of the city which is HSR Layout, Bangalore. I genuinely recommend this Montessori school to parents who are looking for the best Montessori school which takes care of your little ones. I have enrolled my child in this Montessori school. I can see a lot of improvement in his performance with my naked eyes.

I personally spoke to his class teacher and other staff members as school coordinator all are so down to earth, attentive anytime and courteous. During toddler period kids are learning maximum things which help in overall growth and development. Whether it’s physical growth, cognitive, social or emotional. This school focuses on each and every parameter of development. Here the classroom environment is perfect which promotes different kinds of play for kids to learn and teachers solve curiosity at points. They create an environment that is so calm, comfortable and kids feel safe as the school seems like family to them.

I’m happy that now my child has started eating and finishes by himself whatever is there in the plate earlier he used to ask me to feed and throw tantrums at mealtime if he doesn’t want to eat. And also I have seen changes in his language and sound. This Montessori staff takes care of minor things and they know about each and everything they need to focus on. My child used to come home and share everything that the teacher taught him or the activities that happened in the classroom. He makes sit his grandparents listen to his favorite story “Three Lil pigs and the bad wolf ” which he enacts and starts behaving like his teacher.

Many times singing rhymes while playing at home and I see his language sounds clear. His teacher told me that for the gross motor they do exercises like kicking, jumping, throwing the ball, and running but his favorite activity is stepping stones and hula hoops. And in Fine motor activities, he loves playing with dough and legos which we have at home. He connects the story by making various characters of stories like a troll, bridge, house/building, road, woods, basket, goat, turnip, etc.

He loves going to school now. Me and my family all are so satisfied and happy with the performance and hard work of Montessori and the whole staff. This is the Best Montessori in this area with dedication.

Harvest Cherubs Montessori - HSR Layout - Bangalore