Academics:

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

My little sister sona  is studying in harmony international school located in mumbai and she has changed a lot in her habbits that  can't  be describe after joining this school. She really respects all and I think it's just because of harmony international school.

The teachers behavior towards students is just wonderful and a kind of attention they give on each and every students and kids is unbeleivable. my litlle sister admire a madam names gita so much and told us that she is very polite and loves him so much.

There teachers give love to students exactly what they needs in there growing years.Sona have been so good in her studies that I think that there not be any question in her text books that she can't answer.I am really thankful to this school that she changed my little sona so much. I must say that everyone should send their childrens to this school if they want there child to be bright.i think those parent who wants there child to be disciplined, well behaved and intelligent they must send them to this school

Write a Review on Harmony International School - Mumbai