Road Grip:

Hyderabad India
The power within.
Nov 27, 2017 01:31 PM 4011 Views

Road Grip:

As the brand name, it stood the right way it is. The power packed engine and the elegant look is something makes head turn. I have one but sold as I had a emergency financially.

You should not talk about mileage about the these bikes as it is like disrespecting thing for these grand bikes. Mileage is not a constraint. It has a good road balance and has a sturdy metallic body and the roar is all just fine but what is I feel when I ride I prefer to be more maneuverability. I mean twisting or tilting the bike just like we do with the sport bike. Which is not happening with this. I like riding a an amplified Royal enfield classic.

We can go as much faster the bike can but the more importantly the road do not have to straight. If that is the case its a thumbs up and also good for race. Coming to comfort we feel pain in the arms if we ride for a long time, as the handle positioning is freaks me out. It will look good for spectators. Road grip is fantastic.

Reliability is what we all look for, this has done its job well in this. I do turning radius is a way too big that is not a good thing. The thing which annoys me more when coming to the look is the grooved rubber cover for the shock absorbers at the front.

Harley Davidson Sportster Iron 883