Hari Raj - a great restaurant
Jul 05, 2017 02:43 PM 1601 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 05, 2017 06:08 PM)

Hari raj is a great restaurant of entire Bhilai. Recently I had visited Bhilai and eaten food in a great restaurant named Hari Raj restaurant. The taste of the food of this restaurant is so good and tasty. Along with the good taste the presentation of the food is also very good and attractive. The ambience of this restaurant is so good and I love to eat food in this restaurant because of the great atmosphere.

The customer service of this restaurant is so good and I hope you all will love the customer service of this restaurant because they are providing a great customer service. The value of money is there in this restaurant because they are providing a great quality of food at low prices as compared to others. So overall it's a great restaurant from all the aspects. I prefer you all to once try this restaurant.

Write a Review on Hari Raj - Civic Center - Bhilai