Parking:

Nice shop
Mar 04, 2016 10:56 PM 1360 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

We all have went to grocery shop whenever we need some goods at short period of time, at that time we can't order online, because it will take some time to deliver at our place, or we can't go to any mall because it will also need some time

The same incident happened with me also.

One day my uncle and his family came at our place and to serve them we were only having snacks and my brother like Maza(Mango Flavored Soft Drink).

I went outside my apartment and searched in near stores but the maza bottle was not available(2 ltr pack), so I asked random shop owner and he told me about this shop.

This shop is at of 5 min distance from my home.

I came here and I was shocked.

It is like mini mall.

In this shop I saw a centralize air conditioner, all latest product were available there.

and the point to be noted that all the goods are at lower price than that of mrp.

Whenever you go, you will definitely find discount on every item available in shop.

Next day I went to shop with my mom and we shop our day to day goods.

My mom also appreciate that this shop is very near and the cost are low as compare to other shops.

From that day whenever we need anything for our day to day use we always prefer to shop from this store.We don't have to run at mall every time for shopping.

Strong recommendation to everyone.

Hari Om Super Market - Kandivali - Mumbai