+91-9850300088

Please hire them at your own Risk
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Aug 11, 2020 11:09 AM 590 Views
(Updated Aug 11, 2020 11:12 AM)

Happy Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd Cares

Happy Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

Sharing my experience:

I hired them to move my household items from Bangalore to Ahmedabad.

Packing:

During packing their staff will not focus on packing it properly, whatever they get they will pack it without making sure whether the item will fit in the box or not. As a result, they will increase the number of the boxes so that they can earn more money by charging extra for boxes. I requested for 12 boxes but during packing it became 20 boxes for which they asked me to pay 4000 extra. It's difficult to estimate how much boxes will be required. But if you pack it properly one can reduce the number of boxes. Though good part that they will wrap the items with bubble wrap properly and I think all the companies do this.

Loading of the items into the truck was not good. They argued that they called for big truck and small truck came. So they can't do anything. I hope you will understand that how they loaded the items.

Worst Part: Delivery of the Items:

They damaged my 18k Double Mattress for which they have informed me that insurance will be difficult to claim. What I am suppose to do now? Even after taking the insurance if we can not claim it what is the purpose? Please check the uploaded image to understand how they delivered it.

Double Cot got damaged. Good thing that they sent the carpenter to repair it. Thanks for that.

1 item is still missing. They said your item has the liquid stuff(may be oil, shampoo) so they did not courier it at all. Apart from liquid stuff there are other items also . They used my plastic bucket to pack the stuff instead of using their boxes and argued with me that since the bucket contains items, they are treated equal to 1 box. I had 4 buckets which they treated as boxes.(Please be careful with these guys during packing). If they used the boxes then 1 box would have been enough to pack all the items in the four buckets. 1 bucket also got damaged, but that's ok.

Uploading the pics that shows how they deliver the items. Check for the image with folded Mattress.

Brand Response

Dear sir
Don't post this negetive reviews please check company name my company not booking this services bangalore to ahmedabad
My packing print all packing materiales brand name happy packers read color scheme
Please request your send me your contact details
Please request you please remove this review

By: happypackersindia | Aug 12, 2020  11:38 AM Comments 1

See full communications

Happy Packers and Movers Pvt. Ltd.