+91-9850300088

Get Ready to have journey of FAKE PROMISES
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Aug 20, 2018 09:03 PM 1445 Views

Happy Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd Cares

Happy Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

There actual name should be LIARS Packers and Movers, I moved my house hold from Pune to Hyderabad and It was a pain booking these Liars, The people who are associated are Gopi, some fake person IPS Sharma(as per truecaller). They promised to deliver our Cargo on 28th June 18, which they never did. We had no place to go and they delivered us on 1st July, in that too they forgot the mattress and the bicycle of my kid. During this time, they use to tell Sir its reaching you will get in afternoon 1 pm, when I call at 2 pm they say sir it will reach at 4 pm, then from 4 pm to 8 pm, they did this same activity for 4 days until we landed to Gachibowli Police station and asked Police for help. We told Police that these People are lying and we have a small kid who is getting affected as we have no where to go and our all house hold is not delivered by this Fake people. Even they brought the lugguage they damaged the Refreigerator and they said Sir moving itna hota he hai, I said what the hell. Then what is the use of so much of packing.

I was like one of you who saw good rating and fell for it, I know other families who did same and we all were surprised how these people have good rating, I strongly believe they are putting there own rating by themselves to gain customers. I really dont want someone to get into such situation, is only the reason I am writing so much. Please be careful., as you gonna hear lot of commitment before and all you will soon know all commitments were all FALSE.

Brand Response

Hi mr nishant singh please call 9850300088 Or You used fake Company services This happy packers and movers pvt ltd not used you my services Please check company name documents so I request you delete this review and complaint against happy cargo movers company

By: happypackersindia | Sep 12, 2019 04:07 PM  (Updated Dec 17, 2019 08:15 AM) Comments 1

See full communications

Happy Packers and Movers Pvt. Ltd.