+91-9850300088

Trivandrum, India India
July 2020. Fell for their sweet talk. DISAPOINTED.
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Aug 12, 2020 06:29 PM 781 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Aug 13, 2020 07:36 AM)

Happy Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd Cares

Happy Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

Mumbai to trivandrum. Got quotes from various providers. Varying from 60k to 25k. I went with happy cos of their amazing reviews here. They cost 42, 200. I was utterly disapointed with the packers. They did not care about labeling. Anytime o raised a concern they woul insist I have nothing to worry about. But something about their work and attitude worried me. Before leaving the supervisor requested if he could take the bottle of rum that I did not get packed. I agreed. They asked for an additional tip which I gave them. But after they leave I see in the bedroom a few items left behind. I reminded them repeatedly about it ...and they kept telling me to just relax. But here I see they had left stuff behind - an umbrella I got from France, an expensive double bed sheet and iron box and another small bag. Just like that..as if it is kachada. I called them. The supervisor alone came back and loosely packed it all in a big plastic bag (which I gave them) taped it to seal it. I was extremely nervous. Told him I will come along and see it loaded properly into the truck and also number it...but he refused. Said again that I only need to trust him. He said I don't need to pay the remaining 10 percent if there's a problem. That last bag is totally vandalised. The umbrella is gone. Other than this 4 boxes are lost. The labeling is done in a hurry and without sincerity making it impossible to tell what is lost till I unpack everything! I tried to be vigil during packing and loading but they kept rushing everything without giving me a chance to check properly. I also decided to trust them as they are expensive. I rejected quotes of 25, 500 and 33, 000 etc to go for Happy because of these reviews on mouthshut.

Brand Response

Dear madam
I am discuss my employee team your moving time and delivery time all problem
So submit your case

By: happypackersindia | Aug 21, 2020  07:21 AM Comments 0

See full communications

Happy Packers and Movers Pvt. Ltd.