+91-9850300088

Surprise service
A token of appreciation from the brand
Oct 13, 2020 08:04 AM 1902 Views (via Mobile)

Happy Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd Cares

Happy Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

I am surprise for my moving pune to Bangalore moving my home goods dedicated container this company Marketing manager give me 24 hours time for delivery but I am very surprise this my moving complete work time 27 hours with packing loading moving unloading unpacking services very fast work good quality packing also very nice job!

This guys morning 9:00am come my home all packing moving next days moving bangalore come my location 9:30 stat unload track next 2:30 mint finished all job completed Thank you very much this greet service really recommend this services my friends group

Brand Response

Dear customer thank you for your valuable feedback it really help my staff motivation . we assure you the best service all the time . we are looking for your next moving .
Regards
Happy Packers And Movers Pvt Ltd

By: happypackersindia | Nov 13, 2020  12:52 PM Comments 0

See full communications

Happy Packers and Movers Pvt. Ltd.