+91-9850300088

Writing fake reviews & fooling customer's!!
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Oct 29, 2017 01:53 PM 4905 Views
(Updated Oct 29, 2017 05:27 PM)

Happy Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd Cares

Happy Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

Worst experience ever seen in my life. Happy Packers & Movers fraud company. These people are writing fake reviews every day and fooling their customer's. I had moved my goods from Pune to Chennai. Ram Niwas the owner of Happy Packers & Movers had called me assure me good service. They increase the bill and forced me to pay extra of rupees 15, 000/- When I refused to pay that he started abusing me like gunda. I never seen like these person in my life. This man is third class and don't know how to talk with their customer's. I going to make a police complain against this person. He told me 5 days to delivery of my goods and it took 15 days to delivered my goods. When I received my goods there were no labour just one driver and one more person with the driver. I call them and inform them but they refused to send any one. After I called our watchman and other person to unload my stuff. When I saw my good I was totally shock that my 80% goods has been damage and some items were missing like my Laptop, Micro Oven, 3 cartoon boxes etc. I called them and they can't do anything and you do what ever you want and just cut the phone. I ask the to send me the insurance policy but the just cut the phon. I had already paid rupees 6, 000/- to Happy Packers & Movers.

Now first I will make a police complaint and than I will go to consumer court to catch this person. I am not gonna leave this person any how. One more thing I want share that this person is writing fake reviews every time. So I have to go to cyber complain.

Don't ever give you shipment to this company. Sorry its not a company at all. This person is thief and doing fraud all the time.

Be aware of Happy Packers & Movers & Ram Niwas - website - happypackers.in Mobile - 9850300088

Brand Response

Dear sir call now my happy packers team

By: happypackersindia | Sep 12, 2019  04:16 PM Comments 0

See full communications

Happy Packers and Movers Pvt. Ltd.