Ichalkaranji India
Worst Service provider !
Jan 05, 2018 12:03 PM 695 Views (via Android App)

Hi friends ! I am sharing experience about the Handiman . In

My aunt is live at bengalore . So she is created account on handiman. After some days she's need plumber so , orders there . After two days hes coming and working. But they don't understand what want we !

As our choice he's cannot be working . They says it's not possible and going to finish work . After some days some problem on our shower pipe so we are calling them but they always busy !

I am calling on service center also ! They says if possible then call that plumber only ! Otherwise we are try to catch up he's and he's coming within two days . That problem are going on at seven days after he's come and fit it.

We are saying about the , fitting and That much time to take coming here, but he's is Miss behave with us.

So we are complaint on service center to take action on that . But he's cannot respond me. I am really disappointed because of likes that service .

So , still I am not trusting like that home services !

Handiman.in