Parking:

Store Range:

C-412, 3rd floor, Reliance lifestyle holding, Hamleys, Mall of india, Sector 18, Noida 201301, UP

+91-120-6765321

New Delhi, India India
HAMLEYS DISHONORING CHRISTMAS COMMITMENT TO KIDS
Dec 25, 2017 01:45 PM 2636 Views
(Updated Dec 25, 2017 01:42 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

So I took part in the christmas letter to santa event, I thought it was a great event and took part in it. I had a friend with me at rhe time too. Ive always loved the enormous teddy bear mascot hamleys has and wrote that, didn't think much of it, but yesterday I got a call that I won. I was so excited and was waiting eagerly for it to come tommorow, turns out they sent me a tiny teddy bear which I didn't even half need. I specifically told 2 people and asked them what to write and it was quite clear what I received wasn't what I asked for. I understand the giant teddy bear might be too expensive too give away, but I don't remember them mentioning any budget to stay under and since I being lucky enough to win, I think I should have received what I asked for. Why give false hopes to kids like me, honestly I was very disappointed. Might be false promotion, maybe a misunderstanding but I really hope it does get fixed as this is unacceptable from an international company and can't believe such a thing happened. After this, when I called the store, they said that they would give something close to what I asked for, which is kind of stupid. And they said its not in stock and im pretty sure it is. I would like to believe it was a simple misunderstanding, but they said they would take care next year, which means they know their mistake. Honestly any one reading, I want to say that if you take part in these events, dont have too high hopes as you might end up disappointed like me. I will update on this matter if I visit the store, but I do hope this issue gets solved by someone more kind and mature than en the man my parents talked too.

Hamleys - Sector 18 - Noida